Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where Were You?

I woke up this morning and slid out of bed, my feet hitting the cold parquet flooring. I decided  to give the blood a chance to reach my feet before standing up.
Thoughts of the days events began racing through my mind. I stood up and ambled over to the washbasin to wash my face and clear my head. I looked up into the mirror and smiled silently to myself. What a fast paced day I was in for.
I washed up and then sat down to a strong cup of coffee, briefly going over some paperwork. As soon as I had my plan for the day, the rush set in.
I jumped in a shower and quickly got dressed. Then I headed for the door still smiling. As I reached my car a thought struck home. You know when you get that feeling that you have forgotten something? I hesitated for a moment, then brushed the idea aside and climbed into my car.
I was just about to turn the key when a sharp knock on my window got my attention. Here in the broad daylight was the most stunning babe in her nightgown and boy did she look pissed.
I rolled down my window and started to explain that I knew I had forgotten something, when I felt a sharp crack against my cheek.
"Where the F..k were you last night?"

No comments:

Post a Comment