Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2 Woman and a Mountain Pass

Just a quick trip she told me. Just across the mountain, and over to the shops. Your sister needs to go and see her  customers.
Well, they left at 6 o'clock in the morning. 

11 o'clock I received a message that they was stuck on the mountain in a 4x4 bakkie.

Now far be it from me, to be critical but isn't that what you would expect from 2 woman who go over mountains alone.
 
It is not the worry that bothers me  it is that I may now have to go over the mountain to fetch them. Not what I had planned for the day.

What if I had decided to go and get totally drunk on this day of opportunities or is this the intention of the message. To simply ruin any plans that I could conjure.???

You have to think carefully about the fact that she could be manipulating you even when she is not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment