Tuesday, November 20, 2012

China's Ring! My Hat!

The portal would be in China as they have the most woman there. I mean 21-12-2012 is on our doorstep.

How appropriate.

China's Ring? Trust the Chinese aliens to convince the men to build a portal. This will allow the even more obnoxious aliens to come and finish the men off. What were the men thinking? Are you men so lame that you don't know that you are being led around by the nose.
I bet some China-man thinks this was his idea.
I presume that the aliens have discovered how to produce sperm now. They don't need the men anymore. I have warned you, that once they know how to reproduce without us, there will be no more need for us men.

It is time to hone your survival skills with only a month to go.
Click Here for more Realistic Info.

No comments:

Post a Comment